SAP TechEd Las Vegas 2016 is right around the corner! This year marks the 20th anniversary of TechEd and there are lots of events, sessions and other fun things to do.
1. Meet Approyo CEO Christopher Carter Tuesday, September 20 and Wednesday, September 21 Set up a time to meet with Chris during your time at the conference to talk about SAP, HANA, Big Data, the recent Hipmunk acquisition, our new solution; GRC Ignite or Approyo’s recent Inc. 5000 ranking (hint we are #120!). Plus follow us on Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook pages for live video, information, fun and more. Email Chris today to set up meeting...
2. Networking Reception Wednesday, September 21, 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. Show Floor, Hall G, Level 1 All conference attendees are invited to the Networking Reception on the show floor. Enjoy food, beer, and wine while meeting with SAP experts and exhibiting partners. Stop by our exhibitors' booths to learn about their products and services. Learn more
3. DemoJam Wednesday, September 21, 8:00 p.m.–9:30 p.m. Live Studio, Hall G, Level 1 The ultimate developer competition! For 36 hours before the start of SAP TechEd Las Vegas, teams with compete at SAP InnoJam to build innovative solutions. Watch the six finalists compete at DemoJam and vote for your favorite. Learn more
4. 20th Anniversary Bash Where: Gilley’s and Señor Frog's, Treasure Island (TI) When: Thursday, September 22, 7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m Get together with colleagues and new friends and have a fun evening of entertainment, great food, and drink! Admission to this private event is included in your conference registration. Your conference badge is required for admission. No one under 21 will be admitted. Learn more
5. SAP Executive Keynote - Björn Goerke Monday, September 19, 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m. Venetian Ballroom, Level 2 Björn oversees SAP's technology platform product development and research activities for both on-premise and Cloud solutions, driving innovation with a global team of more than 3,500 employees in SAP Labs in Germany, India, Bulgaria, United States, Israel, and several additional countries. Björn oversees the development of SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP's Platform-as-a-Service offering enabling the digital transformation of SAP customers, and its core service for Integration & Orchestration, User Experience Platform & Mobile, Security, Development and Operations. Learn more
See you at SAP TechEd in Las Vegas next week!